Sunday, September 30, 2012

Photos Of Our Life

Family trekking -our favorite thing to do when Ryan is not working

Terraced Rice Fields-trekking

Swimming

Tansen Mission Play Group! These children are from Korea, Norway, USA, Sweeden and Nepal. Once a week we get together, read a story from the bible, sing songs and play. 

Meena makes us bread once a week. So tasty!

Fresh Veggies Every Day

Meena loves giving Win a bath

Taco night! We had some friends over for Dinner and I really wanted to make tacos. I made everything from scratch; salsa, tortillas, and chips! In this photo I am cutting the tortillas into triangles. I placed them in the oven, sprinkled oil and salt. Voila!! Chips!! (note-that tiny little box in the corner is my oven. I call it my easy bake!)

My friend Sita, her husband BJ and their son, Arpan. Sita is the play therapist at the hospital. We work together. 

Daily breakfast. Most mornings I make banana pancakes, eggs and coffee. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment